Angel Tree Project
Join Johnny & Stacey Stone and friends on Friday, December 6 between 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm at Potomac Mills Mall in Woodbridge where you can select a child right off the Angel Tree, buy a gift, and put it in the big collection box.
Every child deserves a merry Christmas. But for some families that's a challenge. That's where the Salvation Army's Angel Tree Program comes in. They partner with people like you to make sure each child in need has something special to open on Christmas morning. You can help this year by choosing a child and buying items from their wish list.
There are 13,000 kids who need to be adopted. You can be the hands and heart of Jesus this year by helping a family this Christmas.
In addition, we're excited that Stars Go Dim front man, Chris Cleveland will be dropping by for a FREE concert featuring Christmas favorites and hits like "You Are Loved" and "Heaven On Earth" at 7pm!
Here's how the Angel Tree Program works in 5 easy steps:
- The Salvation Army screens each family (participation is need-based) and prepares a list of toys and clothing that each participating child wants for the holidays.
- Individuals, companies, and groups complete our online sponsorship registration form
- The Salvation Army staff assigns Angels to the sponsors and sends the wish list and necessary gift packing materials to the sponsors
- The fun begins! Sponsors shop for their Angels
- Sponsors return gifts and staff and volunteers organize for distribution to families