Check your fridge! Sargento cheese products recalled
Some Sargento Cheese products are being being recalled because of a potential bacterial contamination
Here they are...
Any packages of Sargento Ultra Thin Sliced Longhorn Colby (6.84 oz) with a sell by date of April 12 and May 10, 2017. Sargento has also placed a recall on the Chef Blends Shredded Nacho & Taco Cheese (8 oz. package) with dates June 14 and July 12, 2017.
Sargento is also recalling any product packaged on the same line as the contaminated cheeses. The following have also been recalled:
- Sargento Sliced Colby-Jack Cheese, 12 oz., UPC 4610000109 with “Sell By” date of “11JUN17B”
- Sargento Sliced Pepper Jack Cheese, 12 oz., UPC 4610000108 with “Sell By” dates of “12JUN17B”, “09JUL17B” and “10JUL17B”
- Sargento Chef Blends Shredded Taco Cheese, 8 oz., UPC 4610040002 with “Sell By” dates of “H14JUN17” and “F28JUN17”
- Sargento Off The Block Shredded Fine Cut Colby-Jack Cheese, 8 oz., UPC 4610040014 with “Sell By” date of “F05JUL17”
- Sargento Off The Block Shredded Fine Cut Cheddar Jack Cheese, 8 oz., UPC 4610040076 with “Sell By” date of “F05JUL17”
The Sargento cheese products were packaged in Plymouth, Wisconsin but were distributed across the United States.